What is the greatest overland vehicle ever sold new in the US?

David Harris

Expedition Leader
I have a copy of the original Off Road Magazine issue, which has their overland debut in Turtle I, their Land Rover Series II.

Scott Brady

Founder
I have a copy of the original Off Road Magazine issue, which has their overland debut in Turtle I, their Land Rover Series II.

Awesome.

I remember the first time I met them. It was at SEMA, a few hours after the show closed and both Paul Walker (Fast and Furious) and I were standing there in awe of the stories. It was entertaining watching a star - star struck. . .

77blazerchalet

Former Chalet owner
MouseOver_Trailbreaker.jpg

http://www.rokon.com/1_2_About-Rokon.html

grahamfitter

Expedition Leader
Plus you can eat the engine if you had too... :)

Careful what you wish for: a few European food producers are currently getting attention for putting horsemeat in burgers and frozen meals. Personally I like horse. Tastes just like zebra. :)

As you were...

p nut

butter
If I had to get a dedicated Overland rig today, it would be a new Tacoma Double Cab TRD OR. Close second would be a 100-series (current vehicle).

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
Awesome.

I remember the first time I met them. It was at SEMA, a few hours after the show closed and both Paul Walker (Fast and Furious) and I were standing there in awe of the stories. It was entertaining watching a star - star struck. . .

2004. That was my first trip to SEMA - the show was cool, but the icing on the cake is when we met Gary & Monica outside that evening (IIRC - that was right before the trip to the Sushi bar).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk