WTB: Military PCU Level 5 jacket/pants

slsbl77

Small...

If anyone has a set in size small or medium, I would be a buyer. Even a lead to a set would be appreciated!

Bob

wjm1776

Not sure if guys are still looking for a set of PCU Lvl 5's, but I have a set in medium I can part with. I'm new on the forum so if I need to post elsewhere please let me know. Thanks.

ddog45

Adventurer
I have a large jacket and matching pants if anyone is interested please pm me. I will be headed to Canyon lands for 2 weeks so if your in a hurry get ahold of me before the 16th of april. I can send pictures via text or email. My jacket and pants are ORC level 5 brand and modle.

Last edited:

CDNChris

Observer
I've been looking for this stuff in large/long for a long time and happened to find this thread through Google. Anyone have a set in that size they wouldn't mind selling? Wishful thinking I sure.

cmr287

(NEW) PCU Lvl 5 T/B

PCU level 5 and ECWCS LVL 5 are not close to the same. The PCU set was developed for the SOF community only and is constructed with different materials to suit the environments the ODA's are working in. The ECWCS system for a while was not at the level the PCU system was. Now SOF units are transitioning to the ECWCS because of funding issues as the funding for niche items are drying up.

I have 2 sets of M/R PCU Level 5 T/B (Patagonia). One is used I wear all the time and the other set is brand-new. I am willing to part with the new set however.......

If you interested shoot me a txt at 7065803982 and we can talk details. I will not answer my phone to a number I don't have programed into it. So please txt me first and let me know about the PCU 5, that way I don't blow you off.

V/R
Chris

ddog45

Adventurer
size large

I still have a set of orc level 5 size large I would love to sell. Please pm me if anyone is interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DQblues