Another Troopy Build (Yawn)

GaryMc

Explorer
gearguywb said:
I'll be in town the 24-26th (September). Will probably stop by and see Hugh. Would love to check out your Troopie and have a brew!

I live 4-blocks from his new shop. That's bad news for my bank acct.

o2bin4lo

To close to quit now

Gary,

As W. Churchill said during the dark days of WWII,
"Never, never, never, never, give up" ( my apologies if I didn't get it exact)
You are too close to let the BS of the feds beat you up.
If the truck is running, put it on a trailer and take it out to the dirt...

James in Albuquerque

Hltoppr

El Gringo Spectacular!
GaryMc said:
Three day jaunt throught Southern Utah? Did I miss a thread?

I was just surmising that maybe we should take her out for a bit when all is well...inaugural trip, so to speak.

Camping in Valley of the Gods, Hovenweap, or others.....:coffee:

-H-

GaryMc

Explorer
Hltoppr said:
I was just surmising that maybe we should take her out for a bit when all is well...inaugural trip, so to speak.

Camping in Valley of the Gods, Hovenweap, or others.....:coffee:

-H-

Sounds like a great trip, but it will have to wait until Spring.... The Troopie's inagural trip will be a winter long trip to Costa Rica and back. I plan on leaving
Oct. 28th after a friends wedding in San Francisco.
Surfboards, and my WW kayak will grace the roof rack. Pecos The Dog will be my copilot.

The Troopie is on track to be done mid to late Sept. now that the paperwork is complete.:wings: I'll take some pics of it in the morning and post them tomorrow.

blupaddler

Conspirator
GaryMc said:
Sounds like a great trip, but it will have to wait until Spring.... The Troopie's inagural trip will be a winter long trip to Costa Rica and back. I plan on leaving
Oct. 28th after a friends wedding in San Francisco.
Surfboards, and my WW kayak will grace the roof rack. Pecos The Dog will be my copilot.

The Troopie is on track to be done mid to late Sept. now that the paperwork is complete.:wings: I'll take some pics of it in the morning and post them tomorrow.

There you go! That's the enthusiasm we wanted to hear AND see!!!

GaryMc

Explorer
silverton62 said:
I may see you, I'm in my FJ62 w/4 surfboards, 2 dogs, girlfriend. Leave Nov. 7th 2008.

Nice! I'll be heading south from San Francisco on the Nov. 6th, after the wedding festivities are over.

GaryMc

Explorer
Man-A-Fre had a new full length Kaymar Tradesman Troop Carrier rack in stock, it is now on it's way to Colorado.

359549678_Arfvf-XL.jpg

GaryMc

Explorer
To the DMV tomorrrow for the final paperwork and hopefully a title.

Keep your fingers crossed, do friggen title dance, anything!

Thanks,

Gary

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilgirl