Arctic Ocean Expedition: March-April, 2007

freetomeander

what's the deal with the trip blog updates? I only get a blank page with the headline banner. Does anyone else have this problem or maybe its my computer.Thanks

njtaco

Explorer
freetomeander said:
what's the deal with the trip blog updates? I only get a blank page with the headline banner. Does anyone else have this problem or maybe its my computer.Thanks

Working fine here...

ZooJunkie

Explorer
freetomeander said:

Delete your cache and reload the page.

kcowyo

ExPo Original
scott_coma.JPG

Man, that is one happy lookin' dude!

Congrats guys on finally hitting the road and getting out on your big adventure. I know you'll savor the experience and make some great memories. The Teton pic is great, kudos to whomever snapped that one.

Savor the moments, be good to each other and know there are roughly 1,300 members of this forum that would love to be on such a great adventure in a trick Tacoma & Adventure trailer combo.

Revel in it guys! :bowdown:

Awesome picture of the Tetons!! Looks like fun and adventure with stunning scenery and lots of good eating~` :steak:

Love the blog and the photos, keep sending them :sombrero:

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
I've been trying to fight it, but I'm oficially jealous due to that last pic. Awesome guys, enjoy the ride.---Chris

erod

Adventurer
Ahh, the Tetons. Where are you guys staying, or just passing through? I live, work and play in the area and would love to check out that rig in person. Cheers!

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
expeditionswest said:
That would be mister Brady. Awesome shot!

Thanks KC and everyone for the good wishes... except Mark (ouch!) LOL

erod, we are leaving Missoula right now, headed towards Glacier NP. It's warm here in Missoula - at 55F

LOL - sorry, but that was me that just posted above. I forgot to log out Scott before I posted. (either that or he is bragging - LOL)

:D

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
Another great photograph. Were is everyone! Not a vehicle in site. Thanks for the message Scott and have a great time guys. I am enjoying the blog as I watch the kids. Be safe.:wavey:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maynerd Mowat