Arkto G12 Review and Discussion

ruadhrigh

@K9LTW
So does your trailer have the new RedArc system? Could you share some pictures of that? The control panel and the electrical box if you don't mind.

We've had our trailer for about 9 months now and every trip the BMPro system is a disappointment. Would like to change that out if the components are similarly sized.

Edited to ask:
Just noticed you have mudflaps, did the trailer come with those? Could you take some close up pictures of those? Got caught in some nasty rain/mud in Crested Butte last week and mud flaps would have definitely been appreciated.

Last edited:

K9LTW

@K9LTW
So does your trailer have the new RedArc system? Could you share some pictures of that? The control panel and the electrical box if you don't mind.

We've had our trailer for about 9 months now and every trip the BMPro system is a disappointment. Would like to change that out if the components are similarly sized.

Edited to ask:
Just noticed you have mudflaps, did the trailer come with those? Could you take some close up pictures of those? Got caught in some nasty rain/mud in Crested Butte last week and mud flaps would have definitely been appreciated.
Yes to both...we have the RedArc and the mudflaps now come on the latest iteration of the trailers. Happy to get you some pics if you want more than what the video EPO posted shows! I'll get some pics of the mudflaps when I get home this evening. They did a fantastic job keeping the rear stabilizers clean which I know was a big issue earlier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
__kmg__