Blueberry Gone Wild FJ Build

SWITAWI

Doesn't Get Out Enough
Lookin' good! That's one of the most vital and underrated accessories right there... :sombrero:

Blueberry%20FJ%20Storage%20Bin_zpslox1ogev.jpg~original

I keep two rolls on the back window strut at all times with one of these - http://www.offroadtrailtools.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=369

Originally made to wrap around a Jeep-sized rollbar, it fits loosely enough the window strut can cycle through its full open/close travel without catching on the hook-and-loop straps. That way I can get at it through the back window on short notice.

Bog%20Roll%20Holder%2001_zpsxzowb57l.jpg~original

Bog%20Roll%20Holder%2002_zpsthsn6duk.jpg~original

:beer:

BJ'sFJ

BJ's Tundra :)
What Demello bumper are you getting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Demello Off-Road Aluminum 3- Hoop.
Decided to go with Aluminum mostly for weight savings (125lbs Steel vs. ~55lbs Aluminum) .... also I hate rust
Should look something like this when all is said and done...
Untitledtent.jpg

BJ'sFJ

BJ's Tundra :)
Demello Off-Road Aluminum 3-Hoop

First off I'll start by giving a huge thanks to Demello Off-Road. They have great products and even better customer service!
Tiffany and the crew have been so helpful in taking care of me throughout the process. Drove up to Riverside Friday and picked up an Aluminum 3-Hoop! They were kind enough to install for me.
Decided to go with Aluminum mostly for Weight savings (~55lbs vs. ~118lbs) and I really don't like rust.

Installed 2 Baja Designs Squadron-R Pro's in the fog pockets. I went with the Amber Driving/Combo pattern. This will be great for dust, fog, snow, rain, etc.
It was great to add on some Amber lighting! After all, The NEW Squadron-R's were designed for bumpers like this. Demello is now carrying Baja Designs products so I didn't have to look very far :) ...Up top I transferred over the XL80's and bolted them in between the main hoop.
I'm very very VERY happy with this bumper! So light at ~55lbs yet so strong with the 1/4" frame and winch mount. The outer skin is 3/16.

If you have a Toyota and are looking for some of the best in aftermarket parts you should seriously check out Demello. Owned a USED DO bumper on a previous vehicle and I'm glad to be back:
http://www.demello-offroad.com/

Pics with everything Installed:

FBDO3.jpg

demello2.jpg

FBDO1.jpg

FBDO2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven