campsite pics..lets see um

DJGoo

Too much WoW
Everything but the bike inside! I can roll up a blanket and be more comfy than any lack of furniture I have at the house :D
I DO need to get a secure bike rack, on of these days. . .

A couple of days ago parked above the ski resort
IMG575.jpg

It doesn't look like much, but that's because ya don't see the sunset:drool:

scottman

Observer
Spent 3 days at Natchez Trace in Middle TN. Hauled the bikes, and kayaks.

IMG_20131010_090933.jpg

Water access at the site was nice too.

IMG_20131010_090949.jpg

Last edited:

DJGoo

Too much WoW
An old one from back in May, when I cut my finger and had three weeks off of work:

IMG356.jpg

I had brought too much stuff on that trip. It took me 5-10 minutes to setup and ~3 minutes to tear down. I'm quite a bit quicker now.

Clark White

Explorer
Area 51...almost actually, across the street from the Nevada Test Site, but opposite corner from Area 51...still pretty darn cool though!

Elsewhere in Nevada...

Clark

Mojavejohn

Adventurer
Camping in Mammoth

Mammoth Lakes trip 10-2013 062 - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpgMammoth Lakes trip 10-2013 063 - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

My wife was in NYC for the week so just me and my little girl were in Mammoth for a week of fishing and exploring.
We were going to stay at Convict Lk., but thank you Uncle Sam for shutting down all of the campgrounds.

Clark White

Explorer
Thats my headlamp as I walked around. I was using a remote so I just took a half dozen or so while I was making dinner and getting my Scotch and cigar going...the strange lights I saw were to the south west, probably into CA, and looked like a strobe (and just as brilliantly white as one), except such a large strobe that it would light up the entire SW sky for a brief fraction of a second like it was daylight. Never heard any boom's or felt any ground shake, but I'm guessing it was some sort of bombing practice.

Thanks Pat!

Clark

DJGoo

Too much WoW
That is an awesome picture for sure!! Way cool!

Spent a few days in Oregon this week. My phone camera seemed to be EXTRA terrible up there:

IMG602.jpgIMG610.jpg

First night I picked a quick spot after XX hours on the road and the second night I had a bit more time to explore :D

They're, like, rig shots, but really, that's the full extent of my site usage!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal