COLORADO CAMPER VAN LLC-**Do business at your own risk**

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobodyhome

Adventurer
It's not a $3,800 deficit, and there are 2 options I am waiting for a response on... and NO FEKKING WAY on that beast... I need sanitizer after just looking at it :)

Think THAT'S bad, you should see the interior!
#creapervan

Lemme know what they say and which way you wanna go.. you might have 30 ideas... but I got 40 reeeally half-baked ideas for ya! muhahhahahaaaa

nobodyhome

Adventurer
Better yet... how about THIS puppy!

628572_6002_159_0001.jpg

http://www.govplanet.com/jsp/s/item/742467?kwtag=gplus

nobodyhome

Adventurer
For some reason I'm completely obsessed with these things and reeeeeally wanna take one home but of course the boss vetoed that instantly. I need to get a life.

0ranger3

I agree with the fact ccv still has some quality issues as they are still progressing as a company. However in my case, they have done well helping me sort through them and address them no questions asked. Derek does need to work on his communication skills, but that's why he hired Matt, who is very helpful. I feel as a small business, they have offered a nice product that gets the job done at a reasonable price compared to other competitors. I know every situation/customer is different somehow, hopefully yours gets resolved in your favor. Loving my van pop top even thought is comes down a little crooked.

zimm

Expedition Leader
i'm kind of confused as to why an attorney hasnt been consulted.

by sending a repair man free of charge then making an initial buyback offer, he has admitted all culpability for the products condition and all costs associated in the interim.

stop being fearful of a lawsuit, as it will be less work and energy than you are currently expending. the lawyer will do the work.

get the value of your truck, your time, his fees, your emotional distress, and then go buy something nice. let them have the truck to fix and resell.

life is fleeting, wash your hands of this.

nobodyhome

Adventurer
i'm kind of confused as to why an attorney hasnt been consulted.

by sending a repair man free of charge then making an initial buyback offer, he has admitted all culpability for the products condition and all costs associated in the interim.

stop being fearful of a lawsuit, as it will be less work and energy than you are currently expending. the lawyer will do the work.

get the value of your truck, your time, his fees, your emotional distress, and then go buy something nice. let them have the truck to fix and resell.

life is fleeting, wash your hands of this.

tumblr_m9en10uqX41qit8aco3_500.gif

tequilasunset

Adventurer
Case Closed... both parties have reached an agreement on a full refund, with CCV buying my van too.

No more will be said on this by me, it's done and I am moving on with my life... decompressing, and figure out what I might buy, or spend more time on my vanagon that I am heavily invested in.

Thanks to everyone's participation... throw some dirt on this, it's over...

nobodyhome

Adventurer
All observe a moment of silence for the tequila Sunset van 1.0.
" It started as an Epic Journey, then CCV put it on a gurney"

Stroverlander

Adventurer
Glad to see it's resolved Tequila, shouldn't have "taken what it took" but good for you and best wishes moving forward!

Not sure whether to pop bottles or pour out a little liquor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WRL