COLORADO CAMPER VAN LLC-**Do business at your own risk**

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobodyhome

Adventurer
Not really, but it does tend to get to the point and erase the BS like only emotionally charged facts n data can.

It's a grand day thanks, dragging only the most deserving dummies n thieves into the light always makes my day.

KMG

Adventurer
Pugslyyy just gave you the best advice you will hear. Please get out of your own way and take CCV's offer! My opinion is you have played a small roll in the situation you are in by choosing to do business with CCV and ignored the past issues posted about CCV's poor business practices. Take his offer and move on!

yelnam

To tequilasunset: sorry to hear about your troubles. It's no fun when our expectations aren't met and quality work wasn't done after lots of money.

To others who might be considering a CCV poptop: I don't have many miles on mine yet, but I like it a lot. I have seen a few others in person and their owners are more than satisfied, so I'm not worried.

Happy travels everyone!

86scotty

Cynic
Hey, I'll bet if I say anything about what a ******** Nobodyhome is he's gonna have the last word. What'd ya wanna bet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nobodyhome

Adventurer
Agreed, I just don't like when people try to screw over the little guy, sure you can understand. CCV is the reason I got into Astros in the first place, was really disappointed by all this. Do you mean they have nosedived?

Last edited:

nobodyhome

Adventurer
Here's to hoping you realize CCV should have done the job right the first time, then none of us would be here right now.

Last edited:

ZMagic97

Explorer
Not as long as the situation is not resolved... I can't stop/help those that are just spewing crap...

Waiting on a response from CCV

Fair enough on your end.

Perhaps nobodyhome will leave his parent basement soon and let this get back on track, though I sadly doubt it.

nobodyhome

Adventurer
Sorry to hear you feel that way magic.

TS- Was the latest to CCV about trying to make up for the $3800 deficit in his 'deal'?

I dunno man, I'm thinking a refund and a trip up to Kenny in Idaho to finish up the fixin' sounds pretty good.... is that an option?
R O A D T R I P ! ! !

If not, I found this POS down here, maybe we can trick it out with a GM 4x4 truck driveline?? haha
00J0J_kopbfoNruXT_600x450.jpg

https://ventura.craigslist.org/rvs/5715218138.html

tequilasunset

Adventurer
It's not a $3,800 deficit, and there are 2 options I am waiting for a response on... and NO FEKKING WAY on that beast... I need sanitizer after just looking at it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WRL