Expeditions West 2004 Tacoma

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
OH man, wait until you guys see it. Just when I didn't think this truck could get any more cool...

:Wow1: :drool:

Look out SEMA show...

Scott Brady

Founder
Here is an update, though it is dark and pictures are limited.

1. Morphic Light Bar is in, and stout. The extra time spent was worth it and it looks pretty wicked.

IMG_4653.JPG

The wiring runs out of the third brake light housing and up to an HD disconnect (like a smaller version of the ones used for multi-mount winches). I like the black covers and the powdercoated bar. Glad I did that.

Pretty much 2.5 days of work in the lighting alone.

IMG_4655.JPG

Chris mounted a new shovel

Chris mounted the spacers from SpiderTrax

Bike rack is mounted to the Chaser

Tires and wheels are mounted and look like monsters on the truck.

I COULD HAVE NEVER ACCOMPLISHED THIS WITHOUT CHRIS. AWESOME FABRICATOR/BUILDER AND A GREAT FRIEND!

Still have lots of work to do... BUT, it seems feasible after today.

Willman

:clapsmile

Looking great!!!

When your both finshed with Scott's truck, you both can sertainly come right over and help me out!!!!!....lol

Scott, You are going to need to update your mod list so we can at least keep up with you!!!.............lol

With all your lights....did you up grade your alternator and if so, what is the amps?

Can't wait to see the action pictures with those lights at night!!!!

Keep up the great work!!

:costumed-smiley-007

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
:drool: :lurk: :drool: :lurk: :drool: :lurk: :drool:

Just when I thought that thing was at maximum modifications... nice work gents!!!

kcowyo

ExPo Original
expeditionswest said:
...... it looks pretty wicked.

IMG_4653.JPG

IMG_4655.JPG

:iagree: That light bar does look wicked! Nice, nice! So just one riser it looks like? In the middle? Thought there'd be one on each side...? OK, I'll just patiently wait for more pics of tires and the lightbar and other assorted goodies.

I do wonder what Scott's neighbors think while they're out walking their dogs and they walk by his house, and they see the BajaTaco sitting there all decked out like some superhero's version of a Tacoma ( I always thought if Space Ghost built a Tacoma, it would look just like the BT). And then the neighbors see the ExPo West Taco, in some form of modification, like a white Tacoma version of the Mars Rover. Just makes me laugh wondering what the neighbor's (ie, the uninformed) must think!

DaktariEd

2005, 2006 Tech Course Champion: Expedition Trophy
Yowza!
I haven't checked this thread in weeks...what great new mods you have there!
Awesome...
:clapsmile

Desertdude

Expedition Leader
Great stuff - I would like to see those lights on at night heading up to Crown King ;)

These lights will be well used heading up to the Arctic Ocean :smiley_drive:

Scott Brady

Founder
Truck is ready. Few minor cleaning things and then detail the trailer.

Turns out I need to be at SEMA 4 hours sooner than expected, so no sleep tonight.

IMG_4680.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven