garage3.jpg

Last edited:

01tundra

Explorer
Clean -

Garage1.jpg

Not so much -

garage2.jpg

Garage/Media Rm combo is bigger than the entire rest of the house......any guesses on who designed and built this house?!!!! Priorities man....gotta have 'em :)!

garage3.jpg

Last edited:

Rozzi

Adventurer
Here I am putting on the Old Man Chicken springs.
summer2009004.jpg

I Love Big Dumps!
winter09004.jpg

Great place. I use to work on my vehicle under a carport with a gravel floor. Nothing like picking rocks out of my back after 4-5 hours wrenching under an old car. Though it was an improvement from the apartment out of college.

MarcFJ60

Adventurer
I'm envious of some of the sweet man-caves in this thread. But as I peruse the workshops, green with envy, something occurred to me as I noticed some look like a workspace at Boeing and some look like, well, my garage.

You want to know the difference??

KIDS!

In all those sweet set ups I'm not seeing any kid's bikes, EZ Bake Ovens, Razor Scooters, Batter Batter Baseballs. Show me one of those set ups with a litter of kids and that's downright magic!

(Did I mention I was green with envy?)

I'm envious of some of the sweet man-caves in this thread. But as I peruse the workshops, green with envy, something occurred to me as I noticed some look like a workspace at Boeing and some look like, well, my garage.

You want to know the difference??

KIDS!

In all those sweet set ups I'm not seeing any kid's bikes, EZ Bake Ovens, Razor Scooters, Batter Batter Baseballs. Show me one of those set ups with a litter of kids and that's downright magic!

(Did I mention I was green with envy?)

Most of those guys that have the super clean aeronautical laboratory of a garage were probably smart enough to build a separate room/garage for the youngins.

But, I wouldnt want to isolate my little one from where I'm working. She's (almost) always welcome in the garage when I'm working. Only time she isnt is when I'm welding or have the vehicle jacked up.

LilKJ

Adventurer
Prepare to be amazed by my ability to maximize inefficient use of space:victory:

The one side of garage empty.... complete with pen for pooches
IMG_2578.jpg

Where the Willys lives:
IMG_3424resize.jpg

My KJ doesn't get to live in there... doesn't fit :( It's an outside Jeep.

I also have the basement which is where the bikes live.... don't have pics of all the bike stuff, just the assembly table.
IMG_0628.jpg

Dogs aren't allowed in the basement... they have to sit and watch from afar.
IMG_0632.jpg

bjowett

Adventurer
Vermont. It's cheap for what it is... I'll let you wonder a little longer. :coffeedrink:

The garages are faily complete.

Main level (1st floor)
hemmings3.jpg

hemmings4.jpg

Basement
hemmings5.jpg

hemmings6.jpg

The living space is only roughed in, 2nd and 3rd floors. I'll get some pics up asap.

dieselcruiserhead

16 Years on ExPo. Whoa!!
I was looking at the URL of the photo and it mentioned 'Hemmings..." My guess is maybe Bennington area give or take? Very very neat.. Did I mention I love Vermont as well? (and western Mass?)

very neat...

bjowett

Adventurer
Hey Andre. This place is about 10 - 15 minutes from Wally's farm. It was being built by the late owner of Hemmings Motor News.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach