DSC02245.jpg

DSC02246.jpg

DSC02247.jpg

DSC02248.jpg

DSC02249.jpg

LRNAD90

Adventurer
Many of your Garages make me Jealous..

Some nice garages everyone, I'm jealous, wish I had more goodies and time to play in my garage. I don't even have any real photos, just these from a year or so ago when my wife heard about a radio contest to win a $50K garage makeover, to be given to the messiest garage, so she staged ours (very carefully around the Defender) and took a couple of photos. Unfortunately we didn't win, but you gotta love her for thinking about it, and making the effort..

FourByLand

Expedition Leader
Would have been funny if you came home and she had the bricks in the corner sitting on the soft top.

:gunt: :confused: :gunt:

sinuhexavier

Explorer
HMR said:
Nice! I'm posting this from a 15,000sq ft hangar (aka-my office) filled with some serious toys. One of my favorite places to spend time.

Where do you fly out of?

That is the Santa Monica Airport.

Hangar life is good.

KG6BWS

Explorer
i envy you all. my dad gives me a section of gravel paved yard to work on. but hey what the heck it works. piece of plywood for the jack to roll on and their aint much i cant do.

T.Low

Expedition Leader
upcruiser said:
I'm making some progress! Picture quality is poor but you get the point. Its taking shape.:D Cannot wait to get it done, my yard is starting to look like something out of Sanford and Sons.

PICT1148.jpg

PICT1143.jpg

OSHA approved steal toed flip flops, no doubt.:D

OTR

Adventurer
Excuse the mess.

Attachments

• DSCN5152.JPG
    DSCN5152.JPG
    718 KB · Views: 316
  • DSCN5153.JPG
    DSCN5153.JPG
    719.6 KB · Views: 244
  • DSCN5154.JPG
    DSCN5154.JPG
    731.3 KB · Views: 276

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Reviving an old thread. We are moving Caltape/Trasharoo/Adventureduo to a new building.. cut our rent in half.. here's the new digs..

img7093el.jpg

My office will be the loft upstairs. The view from my desk :D

img7100m.jpg

StumpXJ

SE Expedition Society
I have been working on my new garage for about 4 months now since I hav been unemplyed after the move back stateside. Got a lot done to it, but still a little ways to go.

I raised the celing height to 13 feet to accommodate a 2 post lift, and it should be installed by the first of the year. Doing that, along with adding a 100 amp service, lighting/electrical and fully insulating it for future A/C was the bulk of the work. Other stuff, painting, organizing etc has kept m busy as well.

Befor shot: Virgin 23 x25 2 car garage.

DSC01002.jpg

After, these are pretty current.

DSCN1322.jpg

DSCN1313.jpg

DSCN1314.jpg

DSCN1315.jpg

DSCN1316.jpg

DSCN1317.jpg

DSCN1318.jpg

DSCN1319.jpg

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Wow, nice shop! - Um, just curious... is that a Feng shui red stripe, or just a racing red stripe? I had a project a few years back where a Feng shui consultant was brought in during construction and we had to paint a red stripe like that all the way around the inside face of the perimeter walls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk