Lone Peak Overland

MR E30

IMO with a camper on these trucks you should have a digital rear view mirror anyways.

This solves all of these problems and gives you a clear view.

Several options out there. I am using a Rexing M2 without issue.

Antwon412

Different trucks also have different bed heights. My gladiator has a relatively shallow bed that only 17” deep. So it’s possible when I get my loan peak camper, I am able to see a bit more of the road behind me. (Although my small 2.5” lift & 37s might negate that)

V1GiLaNtE

IMO with a camper on these trucks you should have a digital rear view mirror anyways.

This solves all of these problems and gives you a clear view.

Several options out there. I am using a Rexing M2 without issue.
Just in general I'd be interested in upgrading to improve on the super tiny backup camera Toyota put in the rear view mirror..It's atrocious for a vehicle as large as the Tundra..

jacksatta

Congrats again!

Some questions:
1) Can you take a video/pics of the latch mechanism? Super curious how that works
2) How's the visibility out the back window considering it's smaller than the panel and has the latch in the center?
3) Any noise/whistling from the camper while driving?
4) Did LP wire the 3rd brake light or is that up to the customer?
Also, what’s the clearance of the overhang? Curious if a Front Runner Slimline II will fit.

jaywo

Does any know if any more units have been completed?

Yes. Number 2 has been done, and they cut the time to build it by 80% compared to number 1. They are saying that they are going to build about 30 in a month (1 per day) while experimenting fastest operating procedure, then ramping up to about 100 a month.
They expect to build all the current orders between now and March 2024.

More details in the latest video:

1titanfan

Saw the video on youtube, a little bummed I was hoping to have it for desert season in socal. Does anyone know how many have already been ordered? It would be cool if they could attach a “units completed“ counter on the website. The camper does look awesome on the Tacoma.

Kamikazee494

I
Saw the video on youtube, a little bummed I was hoping to have it for desert season in socal. Does anyone know how many have already been ordered? It would be cool if they could attach a “units completed“ counter on the website. The camper does look awesome on the Tacoma.
don’t know how many have been ordered since I placed my order. But I ordered on September 1st and was number 382. Hoping mine doesn’t get completed too soon. Gives me more time to save up for the extras I want to add when they call for the build consult😀

Dr Spit

Hey Bud, camper looks amazing. Can you give us an inside/drawbacks to the system? I know obviously it’s an amazing system (from what I’ve seen) but since you’re 001 there is definitely going to be some trouble shooting. Amt what very thankful to see your setup man it looks so sick!

BudLoomis

Hey Bud, camper looks amazing. Can you give us an inside/drawbacks to the system? I know obviously it’s an amazing system (from what I’ve seen) but since you’re 001 there is definitely going to be some trouble shooting. Amt what very thankful to see your setup man it looks so sick!
Check my Instagram for more content/updates: BudLoomis

MtnMayFly

When I purchased mine at the Overland show in Loveland CO .. the diesel port was on the passenger side on the metal near the window. Which I liked... since it's lower and heat rises. Now I see that it's on the tent. Any feedback on that? Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilgirl