Lucky8’s Project Discovery 3

brickpaul65

Adventurer
How dare he enjoy life. He has products to develop for me to purchase so I can enjoy life! *stares down at Heady Topper currently being enjoyed and realizes the hypocrisy* Well, I suppose I could wait patiently...

Howski

How dare he enjoy life. He has products to develop for me to purchase so I can enjoy life! *stares down at Heady Topper currently being enjoyed and realizes the hypocrisy* Well, I suppose I could wait patiently...

Geez, 10am is even a little early for me

ZG

Busy Fly Fishing
^hahaha!

Anyways, Justin is likely filling out sponsorship forms for a very special person right now and he's not to be disturbed!

brickpaul65

Adventurer
Hmmm...if that means what I think it has potential to mean...he needs to take a significantly longer break and all the congratulations we can give :)

zelatore

Explorer
Man, I'm missing out on something. I need to figure out the super secret handshake or something so I can join in on the fun, 'cause it sounds like those guys behind the door are having a blast.

draaronr

Adventurer
Man, I'm missing out on something. I need to figure out the super secret handshake or something so I can join in on the fun, 'cause it sounds like those guys behind the door are having a blast.
If you have to ask about the circle you'll never know about the circle :)

brickpaul65

Adventurer
So, with the 17" wheels that Lucky8 has designed, it would seem that the Goodyear Wrangler MT/R 275/70 R17 would be a good fit. They are E rated. Does anyone have any experience with the MT/R's on any vehicle? I am always hesitant to believe the magazine reviews and comparisons. Are the road manners comparable to the Duratrac's? Would you recommend them over Duratrac's or Trail Grappler's?

ZG

Busy Fly Fishing
I love the duratracs so far on my D2(unrelated, just wanted to point out that they're better than I expected)

Eniam17

Adventurer
So Justin, after talking to you at Big G's on Saturday morning about the LR3; what are your thoughts on how it performed after the weekend at Winter Romp? We came along behind you guys on Friday night when you were pulling it out with the P38 where the trail forked off to the left. We came just in time to see Zach make a sweet run up that gnarly hill in his D2 and make it all the way. That run was really hit or miss, I saw fully locked vehicles on 35's fail to make it up there depending on which way they bounced off the bumps and ruts.

Anyway, what are your overall thoughts after a weekend of wheeling in very challenging and slippery/deep snow conditions?

ZG

Busy Fly Fishing
So Justin, after talking to you at Big G's on Saturday morning about the LR3; what are your thoughts on how it performed after the weekend at Winter Romp? We came along behind you guys on Friday night when you were pulling it out with the P38 where the trail forked off to the left. We came just in time to see Zach make a sweet run up that gnarly hill in his D2 and make it all the way. That run was really hit or miss, I saw fully locked vehicles on 35's fail to make it up there depending on which way they bounced off the bumps and ruts.

Anyway, what are your overall thoughts after a weekend of wheeling in very challenging and slippery/deep snow conditions?

Haha yeah about that! Right as I started towards that hill I got a little nervous because I was losing traction constantly and couldn't understand why. I was locked center and rear so I stopped to figure out why, then realized my passenger had unlocked my center diff and I was just running in 1 front wheel drive haha.

fishEH

Explorer
Haha yeah about that! Right as I started towards that hill I got a little nervous because I was losing traction constantly and couldn't understand why. I was locked center and rear so I stopped to figure out why, then realized my passenger had unlocked my center diff and I was just running in 1 front wheel drive haha.

Damn Ginger!!!!!

Eniam17

Adventurer

You made it up that in one wheel front drive?? Wow good for you! that wasn't easy especially as it kept getting chewed up. Great time though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk