Post pictures of your Land Rover.

Doin_It

Adventurer
H-Block............I saw you were new, then looked at your pic, first thot was "here we go, poor guy has shown a pic like that, now he's going to get hit with requests for more info" sure enough next few were all about showing us more, so being new, I'll let you know you better make the troops happy, or they won't leave you alone till you satisfy their hungry for more info.

h-block

Hi Guys,

I'm sorry.....

I did not intent to make you jealous! Here are some more pics

Attachments

• DSC_1223kl.JPG
    DSC_1223kl.JPG
    932.8 KB · Views: 527
  • DSC_1554kl.JPG
    DSC_1554kl.JPG
    699.1 KB · Views: 430
  • DSC_0969kl.JPG
    DSC_0969kl.JPG
    821.6 KB · Views: 384

Chucaro

Adventurer
Great rig, tell us more about it.
It is a home made job or a company mede them.
What it is the inventory on it.
Super mate :bowdown:

kellymoe

Expedition Leader
H-block,

That rig is fantastic. I want to do something similar with mine to make it more livable but want to keep the center of gravity as low as possible. Wondering if I could extend the rear of my bed and cut the lower half at a 45% angle similar to yours.

Here is my truck, very happy with it but could use a little more room for sleeping.

Attachments

• coyote2007 124.jpg
    coyote2007 124.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 320

h-block

Hello there,

the shell was made by a small, but very professional company in Germany (www.offroadtechnik.de); all the work on the vehicle, outfitting the shell etc. by myself. The shell is completely made from aluminium; I also made aluminium framed furniture covered with DiBond inside.

The pictures were made in the boarder region between Southern France and Spain, the Pyrenees. If you ever have the chance, go off-roading there!

I'll post some interior pics next days.

Regards
h-block

Disclaimer: Despite providing the link and beeing very satisfied with the company producing the shell, I'm not affiliated or related to the business.

R_Lefebvre

Expedition Leader
Because the market for this type of thing is too small. Seems people are either hardcore wheelers, or RV/Car Camping people. There's little inbetween. Americans just don't "get it" for the most part..

bme

I was able to find 4-5 these kind of companies, Finck campingsystem, special mobils, offroadschmiede marcus, custom-campers.de, innovation campers, but they are all in Germany.Almost feel need to find a job and move there.
________
Cosmetic surgery forums

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3