Post pictures of your Land Rover.

Green96D1

Explorer
Saturday on John Bull at RRX

4807846746_a1cd11ddc8_b.jpg

wow look at that big long chassis and big links and meaty tires wow that is like sooooooo awesome oh yeah ********

leeawalden

Adventurer
I'm sure you have a thread somewhere but I'm lazy...you running coil overs on that sucker? Or are those 5" springs? If I ever get my drive line settled out I want to trim fenders and go with a set of swamper q78s

Green96D1

Explorer
I'm sure you have a thread somewhere but I'm lazy...you running coil overs on that sucker? Or are those 5" springs? If I ever get my drive line settled out I want to trim fenders and go with a set of swamper q78s

it is 4.5 inch "wild horses" early bronco progressive springs. However they lift me around a 5.5 inch lift. not a perfect fit but they work so nicely on and offroad!. And Q78's are ********** awesome tires. those would look great on your D2:)

brushogger

Explorer
Might as well post mine up.
This was from a trip to BWCA this June.
P1240399.jpg

Great looking truck!!! I just picked up an '04 yesterday with 43k on the clock and I'm planning the build. What size tires do you run and what mods did you have to do to clear them? That is the stance I'm looking for. Thanks for any advice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater

Members online