Trump's 03 Tacoma

trump

Adventurist
You big PT... "part tease" that is.

:D

2012-09-28173947.jpg

1st Gen guys should be excited about this one.

trump

Adventurist
In the sake of getting pictures out so you all can see this fantastic bumper, I will forgo waiting to add all the goodies to it...

I'm proud to present the first production version of All-Pro Off-Road's APEX bumper for the 1st Generation Tacoma! The build quality of this bumper is second to none and is IMO the best looking bumper on the market now for this truck. It has mounting points for all of the typical accoutrements including: winch; driving/fog lights; turn signals; and off-road lights. It, of course, has two solid recovery points as well and a bullet-proof crossmember that provides a front mounting point for All-Pro's IFS skid plate. An optional grill guard will be added to this bumper when it comes available and will be as pictured on the prototype bumper (shown on the All-Pro red 1st Gen below.)

2012-10-01102809.jpg

2012-10-01102908.jpg

2012-10-01102851.jpg

2012-05-17173028.jpg

I'd like to give a big thank you to Jon and Sarah at All-Pro for allowing me to be able to show-off the bumper for them. I had been in the market for a replacement for a long time. The bumper will be on display at the 2012 Mountain Rendezvous in Big Bear for anyone that may be interested.

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
That bumper is amazing, I agree it is the best of breed for 1st gens. Very beefy and well thought out, I'm seriously looking at the APEX 2nd gen bumper now... :drool:

ETAV8R

Founder of D.E.R.P.
That bumper is amazing, I agree it is the best of breed for 1st gens. Very beefy and well thought out, I'm seriously looking at the APEX 2nd gen bumper now... :drool:
Oooh good. Get another bumper and sell the one you currently have to me.

YotaPilot

Adventurer
The bumper looks great. Is it available to the general public yet? I don't see it on their website?

What are you doing with your old bumper?

trump

Adventurist
The bumper looks great. Is it available to the general public yet? I don't see it on their website?

What are you doing with your old bumper?

Thanks, it's not available quite yet, but should be any day now. The old bumper is going to 4RunAmok. He's going to fix some of the design flaws and have the mounting points changed to work on his 4Runner. I'll be interested to see what he does with it.

trump

Adventurist
Just for a little back story...

The front bumper that this new one replaces was not the bumper I had ordered at all. The fabricator/business (if you want to call it that) was the worst buying experience I've ever had. 5 months late... yes, 6 months total... on a bumper. Almost no communication the whole time. In fact, I never was able to talk with the actual owner/fabricator. It was shipped to the wrong address and nearly delivered. I had to fix the shipping mistakes because they didn't. When I finally received it I discovered it's not the winch bumper that I ordered. The "business" went under two weeks before the bumper was delivered... they disappeared, completely. You name it... it went wrong. I was screwed for a lot of money over this one and I'm glad that this is the final chapter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3