Trump's 03 Tacoma

trump

Adventurist
What's next?

I'm going to put the winch (Warn M8000 w/100' of Masterpull synthetic) in there hopefully this week. It's been hanging out in the garage for the last 6 months while I've been trying to get other things accomplished. Then, it's just detail work on the Flip-pac interior... Coating with waterproof paint and spraying with bedliner. That's pretty much it. The only other thing on the radar is replacement seats; more than likely Mastercraft Baja RS, we'll see...

trump

Adventurist
He will sell the Flip-pac and get a 4wheel Camper! Just checking in. Whoops this is not the Jeep forum.;)

Not a chance. The truck is heavy enough. Can't even imagine how far over GVWR I'd be after adding one of those 1990's time capsules to it.

You're welcome to scout around the Toyota section for your next purchase while you're here. :wavey:

Explorer
Not a chance. The truck is heavy enough. Can't even imagine how far over GVWR I'd be after adding one of those 1990's time capsules to it.

You're welcome to scout around the Toyota section for your next purchase while you're here. :wavey:

LOL!

Dark Shark

adventurer
Trump.....What are you using for those turn signals on your apex bumper? I have on also and I hate those amber colored signs you get with it. I see yours are clear and it looks much better.

trump

Adventurist
I'll have to dig up a link to the site I found them on and get back to you. I've been talking with All-Pro about the bumper and clear signals might be offered at time of purchase in the future.

Costman13

Adventurer
Mark, are these BlitzPro LED fogs mounted without modification of the APEX mounts / LED mounts? They seem to fit well, being they are a 3" light. Much better price option than the lights advertised by Allpro for the APEX.

trump

Adventurist
Mark, are these BlitzPro LED fogs mounted without modification of the APEX mounts / LED mounts? They seem to fit well, being they are a 3" light. Much better price option than the lights advertised by Allpro for the APEX.

Yes they are. To center them a little better in the space I modified the light mount slightly with a grinder. The light mount bolts to the underside of the tab on the bumper to lower the height about 1/2". The PIAA 510's they replaced are well known for cracking lenses. These BlitzPro's are proving to be solid replacements.

Costman13

Adventurer
Thanks for the reply and glad to hear there is a good alternative to the PIAAs. Your build is a hell of an inspiration.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal