UJOR Build Thread

ohpyramids

Adventurer
My kit is slowly coming together. Waiting on powder coat here- tranny parts and locker there- but in person- it looks so damn good. Thanks for the help and hard work chris!

1615f4584ab5ccfa94fcc115b927f9d5.jpg

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Thanks very much! This crate isn't finished, sway bar is just laying there for now, more parts to add.... Glad you see the details though, especially with the hardware coming in & out of your shop on a daily basis!

You guys deserve it.
Us? Ah, just some euro trash. ;)

Last edited:

calebmogul

What did Jody come up with for the 7.3? I've got UJOR 4" lift with 33's 4.10's, diamond eye. I went with 80hp highway/ 80hp mtn, towing. Curious to hear what differences he might have made.....

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
What did Jody come up with for the 7.3? I've got UJOR 4" lift with 33's 4.10's, diamond eye. I went with 80hp highway/ 80hp mtn, towing. Curious to hear what differences he might have made.....

We made a ton of changes to the transmission behavior. Lower EGT's, the eco tune doesn't try to dump into OD and stay there, tow tunes hold gears longer, etc. Lower EGT's when pulling hills, so much better.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Posted in the FS section too but here is a DEAL if someone is looking.

11037259_945349815484247_6158812035694581531_n.jpg

05 E350 Chateau 6.0 for sale! 140k, 8" lift, 38" Toyo MT's, Fuel wheels, Bilstein 5160 series shocks, UJ front bumper with 30" Rigid light bar and Warn 12k winch, Sterling 10.5 rear, UJ OBA system, in dash navigation, big drop down tv in the rear. Price is 33K!

mikracer

Adventurer
Is changing the lift height just a matter of changing out the front and rear leaf springs? So if someone were to buy that black Chateau, but didn't want something so big, could they just swap in some 4" lift springs and 33's? I would imagine the shocks would need to be changed too.

brushogger

Explorer
Is changing the lift height just a matter of changing out the front and rear leaf springs? So if someone were to buy that black Chateau, but didn't want something so big, could they just swap in some 4" lift springs and 33's? I would imagine the shocks would need to be changed too.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! That'd be like cutting Samson's hair.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor

It would need new springs, shocks, brake lines, different steering, sway bar links, wheels & tires (probably don't want a 33" tire on a 20" wheel) shafts.... basically a lot of new parts! Not worth it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad