LA(and AZ and SD too) ExPo Death Valley Trip

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
Redline said:
If you guys are waiting for me... I haven't even got my pics off my camera yet :-(
I have been playing with tires though ☺

Also found a nut missing on one of my two quick-fist mounts that secure my shovel to my gas can carrier on the rear bumper. Added new nylock hardware today.

darthvader.jpg

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
Justin/Miles on Lippincott Mine Trail
Entrance to Saline Valley Hot Springs
TacoDoc leading us out to the south
Joshua Tree lined exit

Miles

Observer
It was great to be part of this amazing trip. I've got a new appreciation for Overlanding and Death Valley. Thanks go to the trip leader and man with the margaritas, Trevor.

Here's some pix. I only took a few:
-Double Chaser
-My chance to ride in Rob's Unimog was first rate.:wings: That's my brother pictured.
-I'm discovering the racetrack with Jerry, getting low to see the heat shimmer.
-Gear handed me this rock.

Last edited:

kodiak1232003

Adventurer
i agree with photog, what happened to the dodge? lol. if it was fabbed aftermarket, why was it so important? subframe?

crazy trip into the desert, y'all...:)

ntsqd

Heretic Car Camper
MuddyMudskipper said:
What's wrong with this picture?
PICT00352.jpg
The dawg is far behind the hand that appears to be scratching it's chin.

I'm guessing the shock hoop is what failed on the Durango.

Photog

Explorer
ntsqd said:
The dawg is far behind the hand that appears to be scratching it's chin.

I'm guessing the shock hoop is what failed on the Durango.

I'm thinking the dog and hand (coming from the green shirt sleeve) are together. They are both behind the fellow in the black/red plaid shirt. The arm with the green sleeve, happens to line up with the shoulder of the fellow in front. Look closely, and you will see the pants, shoe and shadow of the person in the back, also

MuddyMudskipper

Camp Ninja
Photog said:
I'm thinking the dog and hand (coming from the green shirt sleeve) are together. They are both behind the fellow in the black/red plaid shirt. The arm with the green sleeve, happens to line up with the shoulder of the fellow in front. Look closely, and you will see the pants, shoe and shadow of the person in the back, also

*Ding*Ding*Ding* We have a winner!

The shot was unintentional and when going through them it took us a second to realize what the heck was going on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frank Design