Wolf's Ongoing Discovery Build Thread

stolenheron

Explorer
040.jpg

i'm digging this shot, i know there is nothing super crazy about it, but the truck looks good.

S

Street Wolf

i'm digging this shot, i know there is nothing super crazy about it, but the truck looks good.

I think its my MAD camera Skills :victory: J/K...yeah it was a fun little area wish you could have made it, would have been fun.:smiley_drive:

Actually had a D1 in front of me dislocate a rear spring on that little ledge I had just dropped off of in the picture.

But yeah, that is a nice picture. Probably would of been even better without JEFFSGTP mad camera skills. :sombrero:

JEFFSGTP

Observer
Believe me, he doesn't post photos on their he doesn't want viewed...Besides Eddie Hill follows his Photobucket page and would probably wonder why he could no longer see any of Chris's photos if he did that. If you don't know who Eddie Hill is...Google is your friend.

S

Street Wolf

steering wheel looks good. now your front end truly is an 03/04 clone.

Thanks, finally after the long loooong wait for the perfect deal on a 03/04 grille. Can't beat a complete 04 conversion for all of $400. :sombrero:

Oh, and the FedEx guy decided he would come back and give me the rest of my packages just now. Found out just recently how essential one of these little things are. Just as much of a accessory as anything else on the Disco in my opinion. :p

010-2.jpg

011-4.jpg

S

Street Wolf

Did you not have a fuel nozzle before? BTW we always called those things a Donkey D!ck while I was in the Military! LOL

Well then... I love my metal ribbed donkey ********? :D

And on that note, I had a 'super siphon' before and it failed.

Last edited by a moderator:

ryanhewitt

Adventurer
oh yeah?

I don't know how your super siphon failed, but I had a spout like that fail. You don't know that there is a problem because you can't see it, with the metal exterior, but you'll see/smell it......

S

Street Wolf

I don't know how your super siphon failed, but I had a spout like that fail. You don't know that there is a problem because you can't see it, with the metal exterior, but you'll see/smell it......

See and smell what? The entire thing is made of metal.

yubert

Explorer
In with the old?

Just wondering what you did with your old parts? I'd be interested in the following parts if you still have them.

1. Left horn button from old steering wheel.
2. Passenger side headlight
3. Driver side amber turn signal
4. Trim piece below front head lights (left and right side)

--Yubert

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3