Wolf's Ongoing Discovery Build Thread

burn_e

Adventurer
Aren't they considered a political statement and therefore a threat for the homeland's security - especially in a flight bag?

:) :) :)

JEFFSGTP

Observer
open forum, open jokes pleeeeeaaaaase...otherwise its getting boring.

:beer:

lol....BooomStick (insert personal choice of following: .50bmg, .338LM, 7.62mm etc)...dead insurgent....remove said shemagh from same and place in flight bag, on desk etc. ;-)

^^^ Joke explained? :)

For the record I am not anti-arab/muslim etc....I AM ANTI-INSURGENT...you mean to do willful bodily harm to your fellow man or my fellow countrymen well, my personal choice to correct that deficiency is a Acuracy International .338 Lapua Magnum as seen below :)
R001-001.jpg

Last edited:

matthewp

Combat Truck Monkey
lol....BooomStick (insert personal choice of following: .50bmg, .338LM, 7.62mm etc)...dead insurgent....remove said shemagh from same and place in flight bag, on desk etc. ;-)

^^^ Joke explained? :)

For the record I am not anti-arab/muslim etc....I AM ANTI-INSURGENT...you mean to do willful bodily harm to your fellow man or my fellow countrymen well, my personal choice to correct that deficiency is a Acuracy International .338 Lapua Magnum as seen below :)
R001-001.jpg

Actually, you're incorrect on the pic.... THIS is a boomstick:

JEFFSGTP

Observer
No disco web is full of land rover upity dooshbag owners..them and the owner of that forum can go $#)^%& themselves...most of the ones are here seem to have a bit more common sense and this forum doesn't allow the blatant attacks on other members that Dooshweb is famous for...as I said...it was a joke...lighten up. o_0 :)

Mathew P. I stand corrected sir ;) lolz

^^^see he got it and took it as simply a joke...besides you did ask for public jokes...I merely made it public ;)

Last edited:
S

Street Wolf

I'm thoroughly confused as to what happened here. o_O

Mr. Wolf: Any progress on the car?

:coffee:

Nope, not yet. The final part I needed arrived yesterday however. So it should be back together today. :sombrero:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3