AA1PR’s Yukon Long Term Build & Adventure Videos 56K

AA1PR

Disabled Explorer
went to do some trail exploring today, but figured the berm they just placed there was for a reason so my daughter took these & when I went around the other end of the trail & started back to this the farmer stopped me, I explained & he was nice & told me that most run from him & that pisses him off

& then we went here & shot this video

Last edited:

bloodyWEST

Adventurer
lookin good!

forgive me for not reading back in the thread, but what model Hellas are those? beam pattern? how do you like them?

AA1PR

Disabled Explorer
They are the 700FF which I think are driving lights & not a true flood

I adore them & have yet & dont think I will HID them either since they are plenty bright for my needs

AA1PR

Disabled Explorer
went to Burlington today to get my new Hi lift 60" extreme jack that was my birthday gift to myself from the 4x4center in winoski

Last edited:

AA1PR

Disabled Explorer
looking at or exploring a new trail for another club I am a moderator at

Last edited:

bloodyWEST

Adventurer
They are the 700FF which I think are driving lights & not a true flood

I adore them & have yet & dont think I will HID them either since they are plenty bright for my needs

thanks, is it a pencil beam? just 4 dots out in the distance? or a broad moderate reaching beam?

AA1PR

Disabled Explorer
I dont know how Hella really classifies them

but I say a broader beam of light

I have the 2 outer ones slightly angled outwards anyhow

Here's a video I did last year on the way home from the VT ORW of them in action

Last edited:

AA1PR

Disabled Explorer
got my new birthday present yesterday as you all know, a day late (bought it from the 4X4center in Winoski VT)

now to either fab a bracket or something & decide where its home will be, for now it went up into the Thule

Last edited:

lam396

Adventurer
Good looking truck. Ever figure out how to raise the receiver hitch? Just got a suburban and its much lower than my silverado was!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maynerd Mowat