How many xj owners on here

AFSOC

Explorer
Yep, I've got one too. A white 99 with 80k. Gotta be the best value in off roading. Unmatched aftermarket support.

IH8RDS

Explorer
New here.

I have a 99XJ ford 8.8 ARB's 4.56 31". Moving up to 33" soon. I always considered my self a low CG guy but it is getting old dragging the 8.8 everywhere.

32_480.jpg

31_323.jpg

U4WDA

I didn't see any posts by me, so here's mine.

White 89 XJ, 4.0 D30/D44 locked in the rear.
RE 4.5" kit. Need to swap to longarms still :( 33 inch BFG AT's and some nice blingy wheels!

LWTM030.jpg

Oh, and stuck in the middle of the night on Lockhart Basin.....nailed both diff's at the same time ;)

100_1059.jpg

Last edited:

sami

Explorer
U4WDA said:
I didn't see any posts by me, so here's mine.

White 89 XJ, 4.0 D30/D44 locked in the rear.
RE 4.5" kit. Need to swap to longarms still :( 33 inch BFG AT's and some nice blingy wheels!

LWTM030.jpg

Oh, and stuck in the middle of the night on Lockhart Basin.....nailed both diff's at the same time ;)

100_1059.jpg

where are the pictures of you guys all throwing rocks at me? great pictures, i wonder who took them. :)

BTW, there's two more XJ's in the top photo that you failed to mention.

Found a shot i took from the same spot... whilst dodging rocks.

100_0980.jpg

The beginning of that journey :)

100_0837.jpg

Dom's super limey XJ elequently recieving aide from 'cruiseroutfit's exhaust jack.. (anybody see the NinjaTurtles??)

IMGP1828.jpg

IMGP1799.jpg

Last edited:

Funrover

Expedition Leader
We have one.... It's more of a DD and road trip than off road rig... but it does see trails from time to time!

IMG_2398.jpg

IMG_2420.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

prepmech

Observer
New here, can't believe it has taken me this long to find this place.

I've got a '00 XJ that is also being converted from a trail rig to an expedition rig.

jeepaxle006.jpg

I've put a hood on it since this picture.

IntrepidXJ

Explorer
prepmech said:

I've got a '00 XJ that is also being converted from a trail rig to an expedition rig.

jeepaxle006.jpg

Welcome :) I know that rig ;)

alky350

prepmech said:

jeepaxle006.jpg

wow, very nice xj. :jumping:

ExpoMike

Well I figure I better post up as well. First pic is stock, front sway bar disconnect, with rear sway bar. Flex baby. :wings: Second pic is after lift on 245/75-16's but without sliders. Still modifying the rig. Have a new front bumper to buildup, roof rack, etc., etc., etc. JEEP, Just Empy Every Pocket. :shakin:

stuckflex1.jpg

xjsidesmall.jpg

IH8RDS

Explorer
prepmech said:

jeepaxle006.jpg

Do you have any close ups of the trimming you did on the Bull Bar? I have to trim mine soon for 33" tires.

prepmech

Observer
IH8RDS said:
Do you have any close ups of the trimming you did on the Bull Bar? I have to trim mine soon for 33" tires.

Its the bull bar for the earlier cherokees, so I didn't have to trim it.

Explorer 1

Explorer 1
1990 XJ in it's current state

Bought it new in 1990, was my daily driver for years until I gave it to my mom for about 5 years. I started taking it off-roading more so I took it back, gave her another SUV and started the modifications. Still have a few boxes of parts to install or modify. Only have 126k miles. Has been a real faithful friend and has gone just about everywhere I have asked it.

Upgrading or changing things can seem like a never ending story...........

Thanks
Fred
Explorer 1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal

Members online